Our Response & Preparedness to COVID-19
We recognize our responsibility to the public's health during this time. We are encouraging take-out orders and offering limited indoor dining.
- Masks are required for all, per VT Governor Scott's mandate. It is reccomended that you continue to wear your face covering while not eating and drinking.
- Reservations required for dine-in. Please provide full names for all members in your party. This is required of us for contact tracing purposes.
- As of 11/14/20: Only one household per table is permitted. No multi-household reservations can be accepted.
- We will ensure thorough sanitizing of your table and chairs, front door and restroom doors, and all other high-touch surfaces.
- Single-use menus and condiments are in use at this time.
Thank you for your continued support during this challenging time. Small businessness will still need your help to survive through the winter. We hope to serve you again soon.